- Please fill out the Registrar's Withdrawal Form
- Please complete the Online Add/Drop a Course Forms.
- You should drop any and all courses you may presently be enrolled in.
- Select "Yes" to the question "Is the student withdrawing from the university?"
- Please be sure to review the University's Withdrawal policy as it applies to any Financial Aid you may be receiving: Title IV Return of Refund Policy
- This survey is intended to get honest feedback regarding students' experiences here at Regent and assist us in improving the quality of Student Life.
- Fax the Withdrawal Survey to our office: 757-352-4685.
- Charges are incurred upon completion of course registration. Students withdrawing from courses are entitled to refunds according to the following schedule:
|Before course starts through end of first week
|Start of second week through End of second week
|After start of third week
Upon receipt of your Online Withdrawal form and survey, your Advisor will process the request. The Withdrawal form will be forwarded to the Registrar's Office for final action. Your Withdrawal survey will be forwarded to the Student Services for Undergraduates office. This process may take up to 5-10 business days and your student status will be updated accordingly.
Students who have not attended or logged into a class, will, at the end of the second week of the session/semester—in accordance with university practice—be assumed to have unofficially dropped and will be administratively dropped from that class.
I have read and understand the above statement
and wish to access the University Withdrawal Form.