Five-Step Accelerated Application Program
- Submit Regent's application electronically through the LSAC e-app by creating an LSAC account. Your application fee is waived. Simply indicate in the payment section that you will process payment directly with the school. We will mark your file accordingly and will not expect an application fee from you. If you prefer, you may also apply in hard copy by printing and sending us our PDF application.
- Submit three letters of recommendation in support of the application for admission. You may use LSAC's Letter of Recommendation Service or send recommendations directly to Regent Law. Regent prefers to receive the spiritual recommendation on the Clergy/Spiritual Life Recommendation form. A traditional letter format is acceptable for the general and faculty letters of recommendation.
- Submit a Regent-specific personal statement. (See page 2 of the application for details on what to include in this typed statement and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit a current resumé. (Email to email@example.com)
- Subscribe to the Law School Data Assembly Service (LSDAS) by creating an LSAC account.