Disability and Community
- Students Campaign for Better Clothing Options for Disabled
- The Boy in the Moon
- When a Disability is Diagnosed
Disability & Human Rights
- UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights, (1948) Article 3: Everyone has the right to life, liberty and the security of person.
- UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (1959): The child, by reason of his physical and mental immaturity, needs special safeguards and care, including appropriate legal protection, before as well as after birth.
- UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (2006), Article 10: States Parties reaffirm that every human being has the inherent right to life and shall take all necessary measures to ensure its effective enjoyment by persons with disabilities on an equal basis with others.