All students must register for courses through Regent University's online information system, which is called GENISYS (General Information System). We have provided a step-by-step guide designed to walk you through the process as simply as possible. Below this are other documents you may need.
To register for classes each semester, locate your classes on the School of Divinity course schedule (see important links below) and write down the Course Reference Number (CRN).
- Visit the Regent home page and click on the "MyRegent" button on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Log in using your Regent ID and Password.*
- Once there, select the "Genisys" button.
- In the Genisys window, click on the "Student Services & Financial Aid" tab.
- Click "Registration."
- Click "Select Semester."
- Choose the correct term and click "Submit."
- Click "Register and Add/Drop Classes."
- Choose the current term.
- Enter the CRN #'s for each course you want to register for in the boxes provided.
- Click "Submit Changes."
* For assistance with your Regent ID and password, you may contact the Regent IT Help Desk at 757.352.4076 or email@example.com.
Important Documents for Registration
The School of Divinity's Office of Student Support Services provides academic advising to students in regard to course selection, degree plans, academic concerns and graduation. Schedule an advising appointment in person, by phone at 757.352.4972, or by email.
Each student will be assigned a faculty member who is available by appointment to provide guidance in regard to vocation (ministry or academic related), degree program selection and doctoral studies. Students are also free to seek guidance from any faculty member based on their field of expertise. Learn more about our faculty.
- Master of Arts in Christian Spirituality & Formation
- Master of Arts in Practical Theology
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Theological Studies
- Master of Theology
- Doctor of Ministry
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Certificate Programs
- Non-Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts in Biblical and Theological Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry
David Stine, D.Min. '07
Lead Pastor, DC Metro Church
"I felt such a connection with everyone at Regent. My education was fantastic; I needed it. But the relationships developed there were key. They still impact me today." Read more >