All students must register for courses through Regent University's online information system, which is called GENISYS (General Information System).
Important Information for Registration
- Academic Calendars
SPC and University Academic Calendars
- Tuition Rates
Program fees and estimated residential expenses
- Individual Program Course Progression Charts
Find out in which semesters a course is scheduled to be offered
- Genisys Tutorial
Step by Step tutorials for using Genisys
- Ordering Textbooks
Instructions for obtaining your textbooks for each course
- Course Schedule
Course schedule by program, includes Course Reference Numbers (CRNs)
- Visit the course progression chart for your program.
- Check the SPC Course Schedule and find the courses you need to register for and make a note of the course reference number (CRN) for each. You will need the CRNs to register in Genisys.
- Using Genisys, you will register for your courses. Login to the Regent Portal and select the green Genisys button.
- In the Genisys window, click on “Student Services & Financial Aid.”
- Click on “Registration.”
- Click on “Select Semester,” choose the correct term and click on “Submit.”
- Click on “Register and Add/Drop Classes.”
- Enter the CRN #’s for each course you want to register for in the boxes provided.
- Click “Submit Changes.”
- Immediately above your current schedule, click on “Click here to view your final registration and financial information” to see your tuition/fee charges. Please note that your anticipated financial aid (loans, awards, scholarships) will not appear here. This is merely a listing of your charges. Please carefully review the “Financial Aid” section of Genisys to view and confirm your anticipated awards and aid for each term semester.
- Once you have registered for your courses you will need to order your textbooks. You will find great information including a link to the Regent University bookstore textbook ordering system from this link.
Blackboard Course Availability
Once you have registered for your courses, it will take 24 hours for Banner/Genisys to place you into your courses. This is an automated process.
Be sure all of your tuition and course fees have been paid or you may lose access to your courses until your account is up-to-date.
Be advised that some courses may not be visible in Blackboard if your instructor has not yet made them as available to students. If needed, you can verify your registration in Genisys. Please contact your instructor for additional information about course availability.
Add, Drop, or withdrawl from a course
Add/Drop requests made before the first day of classes may be made by the student on GENISYS. Add/Drop requests made during the first two weeks of the term should be made using the Add/Drop form which must be sent to the department administrative assistants, Anne Marie Hohman for counseling programs and Beth Chute for psychology. A full refund will be given for drop requests made during the first two weeks of the term. University refund policies will apply to all requests after the two week drop/add period.
|Ann Marie Hohman - Counseling||757.352.4266|
|Beth Chute - Psychology||757.352.4366|
|Information Help Desk||757.352.4076|
|Central Financial Aid||757.352.4125/4025/4108|
|Business Office||877.850.8434 or