Recommendation Replacement Request

If, for an acceptable reason, you need to replace a recommendation of one type with one of another type, please fill out the form below to let us know why.

This would be, for example, if you have been out of school for five or more years, and are unable to obtain a faculty recommendation.

Email Address:
Program of Interest: Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
Ph.D. in Counseling and Psychological Studies
Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision

I am requesting to replace my recommendation with an alternate recommendation.


I have been out of school for more than five years.
I do not have any kind of religious affiliation.
Other: (Please explain)