Distance Education Programs
- Toni Gines-Rivera
Distance education is becoming an integral part of our fast-paced society making the integrity of online programs an essential part of educating aspiring professionals. Our aim is to offer the convenient learning format and flexible education you need to work and grow as a mental health professional while ensuring the quality of our online psychology and counseling degrees. Many of our online counseling degrees require an annual residency while our online psychology degrees do not. Read more about the residency experience.
You may earn your degree online through one of the following program options:
Online Counseling Degrees
- Doctoral Program in Counselor Education & Supervision - Ph.D.
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Marriage, Couple and Family Counseling
- M.A. in School Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services Counseling