Regent Employees & Student Room Reservations


Reservation requests must be made by the student in charge of the project, who will be present the entire time, and who will be responsible for the use of the space requested.

Film/Video productions require an approved film permit to use any Regent University spaces. 

Special clearance and training is required for restricted spaces.


Restricted Spaces
Special training and clearance only