Regent University's School of Business & Leadership partners with various organizations and groups to invest in the development of professionals in the local community and around the world. From seminars to training and recognition programs, these sponsored events are designed to inspire, equip and celebrate.
- Hampton Roads Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards
- Regent University's Executive Leadership Series
- Organizational Leadership Program, Ecuador
- Leadership Training Program, Peru
SBL Annual Sponsored Event:
Hampton Roads Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards
Promoting entrepreneurial excellence in the local community, the School of Business & Leadership co-sponsors The Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards. This annual event recognizes local entrepreneurs in Hampton Roads for their ingenuity, perseverance and positive impact on the community. Regent University is proud to coordinate this event in conjunction with Inside Business, the Hampton Roads business journal.
Regent University is nestled in the heart of Hampton Roads, Virginia, which consists of seven adjoining cities: Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk and Virginia Beach.
Highlights and Award Recipients
- Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards 2010
- Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards 2009
- Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards 2008