Imagery of Regent people and campus

School of Global Leadership and Entrepreneurship Alumni Scholarship FundGLE Alumni Scholarship Fund

Firmly grounded on a biblical foundation, Regent's School of Global Leadership & Entrepreneurship is ready to equip and train extraordinary Christian professionals for the challenges, opportunities and rewards offered in today's global business environment.

However, making high-quality education and training available to promising global leaders and entrepreneurs is a challenge. The tuition and fees that the average Regent student pays cover only 52 percent of the actual cost of providing their education. The remaining 48 percent comes from the generous gifts of alumni and friends that help underwrite this amount.

Your gifts to the School of Global Leadership & Entrepreneurship Alumni Scholarship Fund can help provide the scholarship awards that will continue producing qualified, empowered graduates who will help change the face of the world for future generations.

Become a founding member of the "SGLE 100" with your commitment of $100 per month to support this vitally important scholarship fund. A gift of any amount also makes an impact in providing a world-class education to the next generation of individuals who are ready to make a positive impact in our world.