Ph.D. Grads Become University Presidents
March 5, 2013
School of Business and Leadership alumni, Dr. Edward Smith ('03), now serves as Williamson College's president in Franklin, Tennessee.
After shaking the hand of Regent University's president during their ceremonial strolls across the commencement stage, three School of Business and Leadership (SBL) alumni are playing the same esteemed role in the realm of higher education. As presidents of various universities, they are using their Christian leadership skills to change the world, one university at a time.
- Director of Regent University's ICW Releases Album
- Ginger Zillges Receives Online Teaching Administrator Award
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.