Regent University Holds its Fifth Annual QEP Global Roundtable
February 26, 2013
Ashleigh Chapman discusses her passion for souls during the QEP Global Roundtable.
Photo by Alex Perry
For five consecutive years, Regent University has addressed the challenge of leading as Christians in a disjointed world during its annual Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) Global Roundtable panel. Friday Feb. 21, three distinguished speakers spurred the discussion of global competency, and asked—not only what Jesus would do—but how he would lead in the ever-evolving and modernized world.
- Cheryl Bachelder Creates Franch Servant-Leaders
- Director of Regent University's ICW Releases Album
- Ginger Zillges Receives Online Teaching Administrator Award
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.