Accelerated Program Shaves Year Off Traditional Law Degree
November 19, 2012
Thanks to its new accelerated degree programs, Regent University's School of Law is at the front of the pack when it comes to making a law degree more affordable. Beginning in June 2013, students can enroll in a two-year Accelerated Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree program, shaving a year off of a traditional program.
- Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards Honor Bruce Winston
- Psychology Dean Re-Elected to APA Council
- Founder and Chancellor Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- MFA Acting Graduates Take Chicago by Storm
- Dr. Lena Maslennikova Wins 2013 Blackboard Catalyst Award
- Regent's United Way Campaign Earns Awards
- Regent Hosts ELS Sponsor Appreciation Breakfast
- T.D. Jakes and Regent Forge International Educational Collaboration
- Ph.D. Student Receives Distinguished Service Award
- School of Government Lowers Tuition, Strengthens Program Value
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.