Dedicating a Week to Worship
November 19, 2012
David M. Edwards
As the holidays approach and a busy semester comes to a head, keeping spiritual vitality a top priority can be difficult. That's why Campus Ministries at Regent University stepped in to initiate the second annual Week of Worship. Five days of special chapel services and a culminating night of worship called students, staff and faculty to focus on their faith during the week of Nov. 12-16.
- Cheryl Bachelder Creates Franch Servant-Leaders
- Director of Regent University's ICW Releases Album
- Ginger Zillges Receives Online Teaching Administrator Award
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.