Regent Files Amicus Brief in HHS Lawsuit Appeal
October 11, 2012
Regent University has joined the ranks of several Christian colleges and universities, as well as other faith-based groups, in challenges to the Health and Human Services (HHS) mandate. On Wednesday, Oct. 10, Regent, along with the American Center for Law and Justice, filed an amicus brief in the case of Wheaton College v. Sebelius and Belmont Abbey College v. Sebelius.
- Psychology Dean Re-Elected to APA Council
- Founder and Chancellor Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- MFA Acting Graduates Take Chicago by Storm
- Dr. Lena Maslennikova Wins 2013 Blackboard Catalyst Award
- Regent's United Way Campaign Earns Awards
- Regent Hosts ELS Sponsor Appreciation Breakfast
- T.D. Jakes and Regent Forge International Educational Collaboration
- Ph.D. Student Receives Distinguished Service Award
- School of Government Lowers Tuition, Strengthens Program Value
- SBL Hosts Leadership Roundtables
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.