Communications Students Intern at Major Networks
September 17, 2012
Flora Khoo visits the set during her internship with CBN News.
Photo courtesy of Flora Khoo.
Whether they're behind the camera or the face on-screen, Regent University students aren't waiting until they finish their degrees to experience the world of news and sports. For three students in Regent's School of Communication & the Arts, this summer provided the perfect opportunity to step out of the classroom and into the newsroom.
- Cheryl Bachelder Creates Franch Servant-Leaders
- Director of Regent University's ICW Releases Album
- Ginger Zillges Receives Online Teaching Administrator Award
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.