Military & Veterans Financial Aid
Our military & veterans financial aid opportunities are designed to fit your individual need.
To help you reach your educational and career goals, our financial aid team will work closely with you to design an aid package that's best for your situation, including federal and state loans and grants, as well as school-based scholarships. Thanks to our variety of robust financial aid plans, we're ready to lend a hand as you step into your future at Regent.
For more information on individual school awards, click on the links below.
- School of Communication & the Arts
- School of Education
- School of Business & Leadership
- Robertson School of Government
- School of Law
- School of Psychology & Counseling
- College of Arts & Sciences
For further information concerning any of these discounts, please contact the respective school or the Military & Veterans Affairs Office.
- Regent University-based scholarships, discounts and awards cannot be combined. If eligible for more than one award, Regent will award the highest scholarship amount. The two exceptions to this are the Church Match Grant and Carson Scholarship Match.
- Application for Regent University-based scholarships, discounts and awards must be received no later than two weeks prior to the start of a term.
- Admitted students are eligible to apply for Regent University based scholarships, discounts and awards once official notification of acceptance is received.
- Regent School of Undergraduate Studies reserves the right to change or alter any scholarship requirements, deadlines or award amounts.
- All Regent University-based scholarships, discounts and awards are issued on a first come-first served basis and are based upon funds available.