Admissions Guide for Army Active Duty, Reserve & National Guard Students
Step 1 – Set up GoArmyEd Account
- Go to www.GoArmyEd.com
- Click on New Users and follow directions
- Once a username & password is assigned, log into the portal
Step 2 – Contact your ACES Counselor to:
- Complete Annual Statement of Understanding (SOU)
- Declare Regent University as your “home institution”
- Declare a degree plan/major
Step 3 – Complete GoArmyEd Common Application*
- Click on My Virtual Education Center located on the left navigation bar
- Click on Before You Enroll in a Course
- Click on Complete/Update Common Application
Step 4 – Complete Regent Application Process
- You will receive an email containing a username and password to log into your Regent application where you can view your checklist of outstanding items and status. A Regent admissions counselor will also be in contact with you.
- Request Official Transcripts be sent directly to Regent University
- Note: you will not be able to register for courses on GoArmyEd until you receive your admissions decision from the GoArmyEd portal.
Step 5 – Register for Classes
- Click the "Request TA" smartlink from your GoArmyEd homepage.
- Search Regent's uploaded course catalog using the subject and course numbers (e.g. UNIV 100.)
- If you are unsure of which classes to register for first, please contact your Enrollment Counselor for assistance.