Imagery of Regent people and campus


Each school at Regent University has its own requirements for admissions, and international students must comply with additional requirements. Please visit one of the categories below to learn more about the materials you should provide.

Enrollment Support Services (ESS) is the centralized recipient of all application materials sent to the university. We serve Regent University by documenting receipt of your materials and will likewise notify you of the progress of your application. Once your application folder is complete, we will forward those materials to your school of interest for review and an admission decision.


We appreciate your interest in Regent University and look forward to receiving your application.

Apply Online Now

Step 1

Research School Admissions Requirements Above

Note: Pay particular interest to required exams and application deadlines.

Step 2

Fill out Online Application & Pay Application Fee

C.C.A.F. GEM students, please click here.

Note: Application fees differ per school of interest.

Step 3

After You Apply

Regent University will notify you of any additional documents that will be required. This may include, but is not limited to:

  • High School Transcripts
  • Previous College Transcripts
  • Military Transcripts (SMART, AARTS, etc.)
  • Essay / Writing Sample
  • Test Scores (SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT)
  • Professional Resume
  • Letters of Recommendation

Note: Required documents will be based on school of interest, previous college history, work experience, state and federal requirements. Please refer to your Admissions Counselor for specific requirements.

Step 4

While you are waiting your application decision, prepare your military financial aid documents:

Certificates of Eligibility (COE) from the Dept. of Veterans Affairs (D.V.A.) may take 6 to 8 weeks to arrive via mail carrier. Once received, please send to our Business Office.


Attention! If you are a Regent University student who is also a veteran receiving VA benefits, you must submit a Veterans Certification Request PDF to the Business Office each term you would like the university to certify your courses to the VA.



back to top

Share |