Special Collections & Archives
Special Collections & Archives collects, preserves, and makes available materials relating to Regent University history and culture and other resources of interest to the Regent University community.
Selected materials are displayed in the Lehman-Kiewitt Reading Room on the second floor of the library building. The Reading Room is currently open by appointment only. Limited research services are provided to qualified scholars. Researchers should contact the Regent University Library in advance to confirm that their area of interest is available in the collections. Guided tours should also be arranged in advance.
The orderly growth and development of the university Special Collections & Archives is dependent upon the interest, support and generosity of patrons and friends of the library. Gifts of appropriate materials in a variety of formats and subject areas are welcome and encouraged. Subjects of particular interest include early films, film history and research, hymnals and Psalmody, Pentecostal and Charismatic history, and Christian cartooning.
- Regent University Archives
- 16mm Film Research Collections: Animated, Baptista, Christian, Documentary, Feature, Regent University, Silent
- Pentecostal Research Collection
- Keith C. Clark Hymnology Collection
- John Wimber Collection
- Scott Ross Cultural Collection
- Virtual Tour of Art Collections
- Mission Statement
- User Acess Policy and Guidelines (PDF)
- Special Collections Resource Development Policy (PDF)
- Archives Retention Policy (PDF)
- Reading Room Use Policy
- Displays and Exhibits
- Library 25th Anniversary Events
- A Firm Foundation: A History of Regent University (Windows Media video)
- "Attic Treasures," featured in Christian Leader (PDF)
- Lubrano Music Collection for Sale
Please contact Donald Gantz, the Special Collections & Archives supervisor, for additional information about tours, research, and donating materials to the collections.