Instructions to Persistent Links - JSTOR Journal Archives
Follow the steps below to find permanent links to your article.
- 1. Search for article.
- 2. Click the PDF tab next to the Title box at the top of the article.
- 3. A PDF version of the article will open.
- 4. The URL at the top of this document will not work. It is missing our authentication information.
- 5. Use the URL in the window at the top of your browser.
- 6. Paste this URL into a document and delete the 'pdfplus/' portion of the URL.
- 7. Copy and Paste URL into Blackboard or any other web-page