Reference Sources • Article Databases
back to top
- Access UN - Current and historical publications of the United Nations.
- America: History and Life - Articles covering the history and culture of the United States and Canada.
- Columbia International Affairs Online
- CQ Global Researcher - Reports on international issues from a number of viewpoints.
- CQ Historic Documents - Includes documents from the most significant events of each year since 1972, such as presidential speeches, international agreements, and court decisions.
- CQ Researcher - Reports on current and controversial issues.
- CQ Supreme Court Collection - Analysis and commentary of Supreme Court decisions.
- CQ Weekly - Reports on Congressional activities and floor votes back to 1983.
- Economic Literature
- Facts on File: Issues & Controversies and World News Digest
- FindLaw Constitutional Law Center - Legal news, state and federal cases and codes.
- GPO (Government Publications via EBSCO)
- International Security & Counter Terrorism Reference Center
- JSTOR Journal Archives (Arts & Sciences I-IV)
- LegalTrac - Articles from major law reviews and journals.
- LexisNexis Congressional - Publications, hearings, and bills before the U.S. Congress.
- National Journal & Hotline Weekly
- Original Sources - Full-text primary sources from important documents in world history.
- PAIS Archive - Articles in public affairs from 1915-1976.
- PAIS International - Articles and reports on topics in public affairs.
- Political Science: A Sage Full-Text Collection - Full-text access to SAGE journals in the field of political science.
- ProjectMUSE - Scholarly e-journals in the arts, humanities, mathematics, and social sciences.
- World Geography - Cutural, historical and political information on countries around the globe.
- World History Collection (EBSCO) - Articles on the history of Africa, Asia, North and South America, Europe and the Middle East.
back to top