Genisys Features - Part 3
On This Page:
Once you log in to Genisys, select the Student Services & Financial Aid menu:
- Select the Student Records menu
- View Holds - View any holds on your account. If you have a registration hold you will not be allowed to register. If you have a grades hold you will not be able to view your grades. A transcript hold will prevent you from viewing your transcript.
- Midterm, Final Grades & Grade Detail - See your grades.
- Academic Transcript - View an unofficial web transcript. For official transcripts, contact the Registrar's office.
- Account Summary by Term - Shows financial transactions on your account, grouped by term.
- Account Summary - Shows a summary of financial transactions for your account.
- Select Tax Year - Specify a tax year for viewing tax forms.
- Tax Notification - View an electronic version of form 1098-T, used to calculate the Hope or Lifetime Learning Tax Credit.
- Paying your Tuition Online
- First, check the balance on your account by using the Account Summary option in the Student Records menu:
- Alternately, you can use the "Finalize Registration" link in the Registration menu
- Once you have determined your account balance, select "Tuition and Student Fees On-line Payment" from the Registration menu.
- Select a Term.
- Enter your Credit Card and Payment information.