Genisys Features - Part 2
On This Page:
Click this option to view or update any of the following information. Follow the on-screen instructions for each option. Changes made here will update your personal record in the Regent Student Information System.
- Emergency Contacts
- Marital Status
- Directory Profile
Once you log in to Genisys, select the Student Services & Financial Aid menu:
- Registration - Use this option to register for classes or drop classes.
- Select Semester - Select the semester you wish to register or view.
- Register and Add/Drop Classes - See the Genisys Registration tutorial for detailed information about registration.
- Your General Schedule - shows an abbreviated version of your class schedule (date and time).
- Your Detail Schedule - Shows class schedule including instructor, location, and other details.
- Finalize Registration - Use this option to finalize your registration and view your fees. You can check your account balance here before using the Tuition and Student Fees On-line Payment option.
- View Registration Status- A general view of your registration status.
- Financial Aid - Use this menu to apply for financial aid, review the status of your financial aid applications, check the status of document requirements, and review loans.
- Select Aid Year - Select this menu first to choose the aid year you wish to view:
- My Overall Status of Financial Aid - Check your financial aid status.
- My Eligibility- Use this menu to review financial aid holds (which may prevent payment of awards) and document requirements, display academic progress history, and view your academic transcript.
- My Award Information - Check here to view your award summary. You can review awards by aid year and see an award history. You can also display your award payment schedule and view a history of loan applications.
- Online Financial Aid Forms - Use this link to submit or print financial aid forms.