Genisys Features - Part 1
On This Page:
Welcome to Genisys, Regent University's Student Information System. Genisys consists of a public information area containing course schedules and descriptions, financial aid, admissions, and contact information. It also contains a secure area where prospective students can apply online, and current students can register, view accounts and pay bills, check grades and transcripts, and update personal information. In addition, Regent alumni can manage contact information, search job postings, and communicate with classmates.
You can go to Genisys by using the "Quick Links" menu at the bottom of this page.
- Admissions Info - Contains links to admissions information for each school.
- Apply Online - Link for first-time applicants. User will be prompted to create a user id and PIN.
- Return to Online Application - Returning applicants can click here to return to their online application. Users will need to enter the user id and PIN they created when first applying online.
- Request Info - A page containing information request forms for prospective students.
- Log In to Genisys
Enter your 9-character Student ID as the User ID.
For new users, the PIN will initially be your birth date in MMDDYY format. (Enter 2 digits for the month, 2 digits for the day, and 2 digits for the year)
After the first successful login, you will be prompted to change your PIN. The PIN must be a numeric code, 6 digits in length. Be sure to pick a number you will remember!
If you have forgotten your PIN, contact the Computer Help Desk and they can reset it for you. The Help Desk can be reached at 757.352.4076 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- View Course Descriptions - This link will take you to the current Regent
University course catalog. Courses are listed alphabetically by subject and
then numerically by course number.
- View Course Schedule - Click here to view the current course schedule
at Regent. Courses are listed alphabetically by subject and then ordered by
course number. Use this schedule to lookup the dates, times, locations, and
instructors for scheduled courses. The CRN (Course Reference Number) on each
scheduled course is used for online registration.
- Central Financial Aid - The Financial Aid
page contains tools for submitting an application, estimating financial
need, instructions for searching public scholarships and public financial aid information.