We look forward to hosting you at our beautiful Regent University campus. To assist you in your travels, please follow Google Maps for general directions to campus. As you exit the interstate at Indian River Road, the instructions below will guide you to commencement parking:
From Interstate 64 (East or West)
- Take exit 286B from Interstate 64 at Indian River Road. The far right-hand lane immediately merges into Regent University Drive. Do NOT take this road.
- Continue on Indian River Road for approximately 0.3 miles. At the first stop light, on the right, is the entrance to The Founders Inn and Spa. You will stay on Indian River Road, continuing past this entrance.
- Continue on Indian River Road .3 miles to the second light. Turn right onto Centerville Turnpike.
- Continue on Centerville Turnpike approximately .3 miles to the first light. Turn right onto CBN Center Drive, where you will immediately see a guard station.
- Continue on CBN Center Drive a very short distance, passing the guard station on your left. At the stop sign immediately beyond the guard station, turn left into Visitor Parking (Lot "L" on the campus map).
- Additional signs and hosts will be available to guide you to your final destination.
NOTE: Please plan approximately 10 minutes to walk from the parking lot to the ceremony site near Robertson Hall. Also, in your travel plans, please factor in time for additional commencement traffic as you near the Regent campus as well as long lines for parking as all vehicles will be directed to enter Regent from the Centreville Turnpike entrance.