Regent offers CLEP exams most Monday evenings at 6 p.m. and Friday mornings at 9 a.m. To schedule an exam appointment, please complete the following:
- Prior to registering for or scheduling a CLEP exam, please verify that you have an active account with CollegeBoard.
- Ensure you have the approved form of identification that is required for admittance to a CLEP examination. Review the list of valid ID's and check-in requirements.
- Schedule your CLEP exam at least one week prior to your desired exam date. The nonrefundable $20 registration fee must be paid prior to scheduling an exam and is valid for only one test date. If you are unable to make your scheduled test date due to extenuating circumstances you may submit an appeal to request that your registration fee to be used for a second date. Please forward all appeals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register for a CLEP exam via "My Account" powered by CollegeBoard. You will select the specific exam, pre-pay, and purchase study materials (optional, but recommended) via My Account. Once this is complete, you will receive a CLEP Exam Registration Ticket, which is valid for six months. Please note that this is a separate payment from the administrative fee for scheduling the CLEP exam in step 2.
NOTE: Completing this step does not schedule you to take the exam at Regent. You must complete the next step(s) to schedule a test date.
- If you need an ADA accommodation, please contact email@example.com or 757.352.4711 at least one week prior to your desired test date. Please do not schedule an exam until you have verified that your requested ADA accommodation can be made at this test site.
- Upon submitting your schedule request, you will receive an email receipt for your schedule payment.
- Please allow 2-5 business days for your scheduling request to be processed. You will then receive an email confirmation for your requested exam date. Please note that you must be confirmed prior to check-in to take an exam.
- On the day of your exam, please arrive at Regent University Library Suite 102 (LIB 102) at least 20-25 minutes prior to your scheduled test date and time. Failure to arrive at least 20 minutes prior may result in forfeiture your test date and registration fee.
- Please bring the following items to present on the test day:
If any scheduling conflicts arise, students are allowed to reschedule their CLEP testing date once free of charge. After their first reschedule, students must register again in order to schedule for a CLEP test. Please note that all fees are non-refundable.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757.352.4711.
To search for other local CLEP testing facilities, please visit www.collegeboard.com/clep.