Student Housing Maintenance Requests
To submit a maintenance request or to view the status of previously submitted requests, click here (this will open a new window so that you can refer back to these instructions).
Student Housing is using a new system for submitting and tracking work orders, called "School Dude." This system will allow you to check the status of requests you have submitted. In addition, an e-mail will be automatically sent to you when your request is completed. This replaces the "Maintenance Request" form. Please use this system to submit maintenance requests for your apartments as well as any common areas (i.e., laundry rooms, hallways, exterior, etc.)
**Please note: IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE REQUESTS YOU MUST SUBMIT A SEPARATE REQUEST FOR EACH ITEM TO ENSURE THEY ARE ALL ACCOMPLISHED. YOU WILL BE ASKED FOR A PASSWORD BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST. THE PASSWORD IS "password".**
Instructions (please read before submitting your first work order)
- If this is your first visit:
- enter your email address, click "Submit"
- enter your last name, click "Submit"
- enter your first name (and other info if you so choose), click "Submit"
- General Craftsman - For items such as appliance problems, windows, screens, cabinets/drawers, blinds, locks and door knobs, etc.
- Electrical - If there are any problems with smoke detectors, lights, lights switches, circuit breaker boxes, or outlets. For those apartments with fluorescent lights, you may submit a work order for replacement bulbs if the ones in your apartment go out.
- Plumbing - If there are any problems with water heaters, faucets, toilets, leaks, clogs, etc.
- HVAC - For any A/C or heat problems you encounter
- Pest Control - For insect problems
If you have any problems logging in or any questions about specific work orders, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.