Imagery of Regent people and campus

Providing Accommodations

When you receive a Learning Support Plan Accommodation Letter from the Disability Services Coordinator, you should do the following:

  • Read and retain the Accommodation Letter

  • Confer with the student to establish the best means of providing accommodations

  • Sign the Accommodation Agreement Form and return a copy to Disability Services
    (SC 201)

  • Provide accommodations in a reasonable and timely manner

  • Contact Crit Muniz, Disability Services Coordinator for clarification: 757.352.4579, or email at