This lesson contains a one-minute reading exercise. Please read the instructions below, conducting your own reading test during the one-minute silence in the audio.
- Have a book and pencil ready to conduct a baseline test of your reading speed and comprehension level.
- Download the recording chart > (PDF)
- Check that your speakers or headphones are connected to your computer and working properly.
- Watch the video example to preview steps you'll be guided through in the audio lesson.
- Listen to the audio lesson, and conduct your own baseline reading test.
- Enter your results on the Daily Progress Chart as instructed in the video example and audio lesson.
audio lesson 2 (4:14)
video example (1:33)