OISS International Student/SEVIS Orientation
The OISS staff and the Board of the International Student Organization (ISO) are eager to welcome new students from around the world to Regent University! All new and transfer F-1 and J-1 students with I-20s or DS-2019s who will be enrolled in on-campus degree programs are required to attend the International Student Orientation. Here is some information regarding the Spring 2010 International Student Orientation:
- The designated arrival date (for the Spring 2010 Semester) for new students arriving from overseas who will be living on campus is: Saturday, January 2, 2010
- There will be a shopping trip offered on Sunday, January 3, 2010 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. for new international students. Click here for the International Student Survival Guide, which will be especially helpful upon your immediate arrival in the United States.
- A condensed International Student Orientation will be held on Monday, January 4, 2010 from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. This is mandatory for all new and transfer F-1 and J-1 visa holders and the students will be excused from classes on that day.
- An International Student Orientation fee will be posted to each student's account before the semester begins. The current fee is $175.00.
- The detailed Spring 2010 International Student Orientation schedule is now available.
Call or email the OISS at 757.352.4130 or email@example.com.