Internship Supervisor Material
- Internship Learning Agreement
- Field Supervisor Agreement
- Midpoint Internship Evaluation
- Final Internship Evaluation
- Blue Print for Internship:This video explains the nature of Spiritual Formation Two (SFRM 502) and the Internship required by the students in the course. Once students have completed a first internship incorporated within SFRM 502, they may take on a second Internship course (PMIN 595). The second internship requires 300 hours of ministry work.
- Brilliant Internship:This video gives the field director and the student some great ideas on how to have a successful internship experience for both parties.
- Asking to Greatness: This video focuses on asking powerful questions to help enhance the dialogue between the field supervisor and the intern.
*For further assistance or information please contact Career Services.