Vision & Mission
Campus Ministries exists to encourage students in their spiritual journey. Like Barnabas
in the Bible, we come alongside our students to equip and encourage them to reach the
destiny to which God is calling them. That journey includes several key aspects:
We encourage every student to walk with God in a life of worship and prayer.
- Campus Ministries hosts University Chapel on Wednesdays at noon. Staff led and student supported, this time unites the campus community in a time of worship and learning. The service is streamed for distance students.
- Regular times of prayer are available on campus. Weekly student-led prayer
and regular intercessory prayer give students and staff the opportunity to connect with God.
- Find a local church through our Church Locator.
The Christian walk was never meant to be undertaken alone. We encourage the growth of genuine Christian community on campus in forums such as:
- LIFE Groups - Small fellowships led by students designed to foster meaningful relationships around Biblical topics.
- Student Leadership Development - Partnerships with the Regent Undergraduate Council, as well as the Council of Graduate Students and International Student Organization, to give students opportunities to grow as leaders and to be mentored. Training is provided in team leadership, emotional intelligence, coaching, listening and much more.
- Special Programs - Because of its proximity to the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN)
students have periodic access to The 700 Club guests and other speakers. Past opportunities have included Josh McDowell, Jars of Clay and Max Lucado.
The Bible clearly teaches that a disciple of Jesus has a responsibility to reach the world. Campus ministry equips and encourages students to reach out in a number of ways.
Ministry opportunities include:
- Regular service-based learning opportunities locally
- Connection to our sister ministries at CBN, WorldReach and Operation Blessing
- Yearly mission trips around the world.
back to top