Students who want to serve in COGS must:
- Be full-time, on-campus students enrolled in a graduate program at Regent University.
- Be in good financial and disciplinary standing with their schools and meet minimum GPA requirements.
- Be able to attend weekly meetings and training seminars.
- Be available to serve a one-year term (for senators) or a one-semester term (for representatives and chaplains).
- Attend an interest meeting following the submission of an application.
How to Vote:
- Sign into the MyRegent Portal.
- Click on the Genisys tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Personal Information" link.
- Click on the "Answer a Survey" link.
Please remember to vote for your senator during election periods for each semester.