Applicants to Regent
To have an OFFICIAL transcript sent to Regent University:
The Parchment Exchange portal is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please use the transcript request form below to move forward with your request!
Regent University has partnered with Parchment Exchange to offer a secure, electronic way to request previous college transcripts to be delivered on your behalf! To begin the transcript request process, click: Request My Transcript
- This service is for Regent Applicants only. To request a Regent transcript, please follow the instructions below.
- A current application must be received in order to utilize this service.
- To submit a paper transcript request form, please click here.
- Requests are limited to United States domestic institutions only. International applicants may click here to learn about transcript evaluation requirements.
- For questions or assistance, please email the Transcript Request Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 757.352.4428.
Regent Students & Alumni Transcript Requests
To obtain your official transcript from Regent University:
Official transcripts are processed through the Registrar's office
- Transcripts may be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse. Select Order-Track-Verify for "Order-Track a Transcript" transcript request.
- Select "Regent University" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your student information and submit payment.
- If unable to order online, please email the Registrar at email@example.com for further instructions.
Official transcripts will be released only when the student has met all of their financial obligations to the University.