Financial Aid Resources for Undergraduate Students
The Central Financial Aid office desires to assist our Undergraduate students as they apply for financial aid.
FERPA Waiver Forms:
Regent University will not release a student's financial information to their parents/guardians or another third party unless the student has completed and submitted a FERPA Waiver Form to the Registrar's Office allowing us to do so.
- Regent Undergrad Scholarship Information
- College.gov - Tips and information for those entering College
- A Guide to Completing the FAFSA
- Student Resource Guide for Financial Aid
- Scholarship Search Engine
- External Scholarships
- VA Tuition Assistance Grant (Virginia Residents Only)
- Other Possible State Aid Agencies (Non-Virginia Residents)
- Higher Education Tax Benefits (Sallie Mae)
- Financial Aid Calculators