Regent University's Church Matching Grant Program
Regent University is excited to offer the Church Matching Grant Program (Church Match). Regent's mission is to equip Christian leaders to change the world. We believe that one way to fulfill that mission is to partner with churches and ministries, both local and abroad.
What is Church Match?
Regent University matches your church or ministry's contribution to your education, dollar-for-dollar, up to $750 per semester. For fall and spring enrollment, this means you may be eligible to receive $1,500 from Regent University in conjunction with your church or ministry's gift!
What are the details of this award?
There are a number of criteria involved in receiving this award. They are provided in the list below:
- You must be accepted for admission to Regent University.
- You must enroll in an eligible degree-seeking program.
- You must enroll with full-time status to receive the total matching benefit. Otherwise, the matched grant will be pro-rated.
- You must be identified as an individual your church or ministry desires to assist financially.
- Church or ministry funds cannot be funded through a gift from the student or the student's parents/relatives.
- All funds provided by Regent University within this matching program are applicable to tuition expenses only.
Is there an application?
Yes, there is an application for this award. Many of the details above are clarified further; however, the most important information on the application is that it must be completed and signed by your church's or ministry's pastor or designated leader. Once signed and completed, the application must be submitted to the university with a check from the church or ministry. Personal checks and Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs) are not accepted.
For timely processing of this award, please have the application and associated checks submitted according to the following dates:
- Fall: August 1
- Spring: December 1
- Summer: April 1
If you have any questions about this program or the details included in the application form, please contact your financial aid counselor.