Super Saturday: A Free College Financial Aid Assistance Day
Super Saturday includes two time choices for a financial aid presentation that will simplify the federal and state financial aid processes.
At this event you will:
- Learn various forms of financial aid availability
- Gain an understanding of the financial aid application process
- Receive one-on-one assistance with completing the FAFSA form with a professional financial aid advisor while on campus
- Get all your financial aid questions answered
- Have the chance to win $100 in book credit for any post-secondary educational institution to use in the 2012-2013 academic year
Remember: Bring your 2011 tax information (W2s, last pay stub, federal income tax return) with you on the day of the event. This information is needed to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.