Virginia College Scholarship Assistance Program
Regent University participates in the Virginia College Scholarship Assistance Program (CSAP). This program is a statewide need-based undergraduate grant program to assist students with extreme financial need in Virginia's public and participating private colleges and universities.
To be considered for eligibility, the student must:
- Be enrolled at least half-time in an approved degree, certificate or diploma program;
- Be a domiciliary resident of Virginia as defined by the Code of Virginia Section 23-7.4;
- Be eligible for federal student aid programs;
- Have submitted and been approved for the Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant; and
- Not be enrolled in a program leading to a second associate or bachelor degree.
- Additional eligibility requirements can be found at the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia website.
There is no special application for the College Scholarship Assistance Program. Consideration for the award is based on the arrival date of your FAFSA data -- apply early to increase chances. In addition to your FAFSA, students must submit the VTAG application.
Funds are limited for this program, so make sure you submit your FAFSA early. Those with the lowest computed Expected Family Contribution (EFC) are the first to be considered.
The maximum annual award for the 2012-13 academic year is $513. The scholarship is awarded for two disbursements per academic year (fall and spring semesters).
Submit your comments or suggestions to the Webmaster.