The Founders Inn and Spa
The Founders Inn and Spa is an upscale hotel and resort located on the Regent campus.
To plan a conference or reserve rooms for your group, contact Kathy Ruley, 757.352.4849 or through e-mail at email@example.com. The Founders Inn will provide a contract for their services, which must be submitted to Purchasing for approval at least two weeks prior to the event.
To obtain a quote for catering services for your special event, event planners should contact Kathy Ruley, at 757.352.4849 or through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Founders Inn will provide a contract for their services which must be submitted to Purchasing for approval at least one week prior to the event.
Regent Guest Lodging
Guests will not be allowed to charge any room, meals, telephone calls or incidentals to Regent University unless The Founders Inn and Spa receives an authorization number from Purchasing authorizing specific services that may be billed to Regent. When making reservations, you may use the Online Reservation Form (preferred) or call the reservation desk directly by dialing 757.424.5511. The following steps must be satisfied:
- DO NOT place any charges on your university MasterCard. The MasterCard is used only to guarantee your reservation.
- Fill in the requested information about your guest(s) on the form.
- Under the Comments/Requests Section on the reservation page please include the following information:
a. A payment code for guest(s); "RT" (room and tax) or "RTM"
(room, tax, and meals).
b. A comment stating that Regent university does not pay for alcoholic
c. A description/reason for why the guest is visiting. This information assists
accounts payable and will expedite the payment process.
d. Other necessary information is at your discretion,
such as shuttle request, dining arrangements, etc.
4. Submit the form and print two copies of the confirmation page and keep
one copy for your records. Have the other copy signed by the
cost center manager and include the appropriate account code
information. Please forward to Purchasing for processing.
If unable to access the internet reservation page, cost centers should contact The Founders Inn and Spa Reservations desk. Callers must identify themselves as Regent University representatives while making reservations for incoming Regent guests.
- Upon securing the reservation number, a Purchase Requisition form should be prepared containing the following information:
a. Name of the Guest
b. Number in Party
c. Date(s) of Lodging
d. Room Rate
e. Reservation Number
f. Costs covered by Regent: (Indicate all that apply)- Room/Tax-Meals
g. Department to be charged
h. Purpose of hotel stay
i. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (GUEST WILL NEED TO PAY)
- Upon obtaining an authorized signature, the signed Purchase Requisition form should then be submitted to Purchasing for processing. Authorization numbers pertaining to The Founders Inn will be processed within 72 hours of receipt.