Thank you for your interest in Take 2. Please be sure to review all eligibility guidelines beneath this form before completing the application. Once you have confirmed that your nominee meets all of the requirements, please complete the form and provide a letter of recommendation via email, fax or mail to:
Take 2 Through College Scholarship Program
Regent University, Central Financial Aid
1000 Regent University Dr.
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
Please submit your nomination by May 20, 2013.
- Applicants must be residents of the United States and either high school seniors or college freshmen entering an undergraduate degree program at Regent or transferring to Regent University.
- Applicants must have a minimum high school GPA of 2.5.
- Priority is given to students who are the first in their family to attend college as evidenced from Take 2 application and data from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Demonstrated financial need based on results of the FAFSA.
- Demonstrated strength of character, academic promise, leadership potential and potential to contribute back to the community as evidenced in the Take 2 application.
A nomination is the first step in a two-part application process. To be considered for this program, a student must be nominated by a representative of a partnering church or organization who has substantive knowledge of the student's accomplishments and goals. Nominations should include the enclosed form and a letter of recommendation. After review of the nomination, eligible candidates will be sent an application form.
If you have any questions, contact the program director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757.352.4760.