NHCLC Members – Advance your calling and career, and enjoy a 25% tuition scholarship
As the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Council's (NHCLC) select Graduate School Partner, Regent University is committed to promoting educational opportunities for our nation's vibrant and growing Latino population, as well as those who have answered the call to serve them.
Through Regent's Corporate Partners program, if you are an active member of a participating NHCLC church, you may be eligible to receive a 25 percent tuition scholarship to any of Regent's degree programs. This is a rich opportunity for you to expand your ability to serve and lead as you earn your associate's, bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree.
The Regent Difference:
- Fully accredited, rigorous academic courses integrated with biblical principles
- 59 of the most in-demand degree programs
- Online and on-campus courses, or a blend of both
- Generous financial aid and career resources
Whether you're beginning your college program, returning after several years or moving toward a graduate degree, begin your leadership journey here, at Regent University.
Three Easy Steps:
- Request a degree program information packet.
- Apply to the program.
- Download and complete your Corporate Partners Scholarship application if you are eligible; then return it to Central Financial Aid, as listed on the form.