Tuition Waiver Exchange Program
Steps Before Applying for a Tuition Waiver Exchange:
- The applicant must be accepted for enrollment by the institution where he or she will be studying.
- The applicant must receive approval of a Tuition Waiver Exchange agreement from both schools through Regent University's Office of Academic Affairs.
- Tuition Waiver Exchange applications must be submitted by March for enrollment in the fall semester during the same year.
An approved application for the Tuition Waiver Exchange Program will be subject to the following guidelines:
- The approved tuition waiver is good for one degree only.
- Changes in the program or enrollment in courses that are over and above the degree requirements require special permission from the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Dependent eligibility is based upon the IRS definition of dependent as related to the employee seeking the benefit.
Important Application Considerations
- Waivers for free tuition at a participating college or university are made available to a maximum of 15 of Regent's full-time employees, their spouses or eligible dependents each academic year
- Because this program works on an exchange basis, the prospective student must meet conditions set forth by both institutions.
- Colleges and universities choose whether or not to participate in such a program. As an affiliate member of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU), Regent has sought agreements with several CCCU schools, as well as other colleges and universities.To find out the status of the Tuition Waiver Exchange agreement with other colleges and universities, click here.
- Tuition waiver applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Other factors in consideration are the number of students receiving tuition waivers within a school or department at Regent and the total number of students receiving tuition waivers university wide.
To apply for the Tuition Waiver Exchange Program: fill out our online application.
For questions, please call the Registrar's Office at 757.352.4047 or e-mail us.