The MyRegent Portal
The MyRegent Portal is a web page where you can access all of your important Regent information in one place. Located at http://my.regent.edu, the portal allows you to login once using your Regent username and password to access all of Regent's online tools: Blackboard, Genisys, and Regent email. You can personalize your portal by selecting the information that you want to display.
Login and you can:
- Access your Blackboard information.
- Access your Genisys information.
- See your library loan and reference information.
- Access the University calendar.
- View messages in your regent.edu email account.
- See Regent University and various school announcements.
- Access various information channels (weather, news, etc.).
- Access "your favorite" web links.
- Enter personal contact information into the 3N emergency notification system.
- There is only one login and password to remember to get access to all of your University information, making the portal easy to use and convenient.
- All of your University information is in one place.
- You can alter the look of your page to suit your preferences.
- There will be a consistent look and feel to the way the information is presented, making the information easy to use.
- You can elect not to see information that is not relevant to your study.
- You can access your information over the Internet from any location that has access to the Internet.
- You can access your information at any time day or night.
- The University will continue to add new information channels and tools to make the portal even more useful.
For more information:
You can call the Help Desk at 757.352.4076 for more information or send an email to email@example.com.