All faculty and staff members will be issued an official Regent University I.D. Card. This card contains your name, picture, and employment or enrollment status. You must wear your I.D. card at all times while on campus.
An I.D. card allows you to:
- move freely around campus
- check out library materials (a bar code must be added for this)
- have key-card building access to enter authorized buildings after hours
To obtain an I.D. Card:
- complete an ID Card Request Form
- ID cards are issued in the Student Center, SC 201
- visit the Library Circulation Desk to have a bar code added to your card
It is the responsibility of the employee to immediately report the loss or theft of his/her I.D. card to Parking Services, ext. 4103 during normal business hours or to CBN Security, ext. 2075 after normal business hours or on weekends. Your employee I.D. card remains the property of Regent University and must be surrendered upon request or upon separation of employment from Regent University. Should you lose your card, a replacement card costs $15.