You can play a significant role in shaping the future of America's largest ethnic community by encouraging more Latino students to succeed in education.
Join Regent University for our first Virginia Beach Public Schools Career Advancement Seminar – "Future Trends: Culturally Responsive Teaching and Character Education."
You will be among a select group of educators influencing issues affecting education of the youngest and fastest-growing ethnic minority in Virginia and the nation.
This is also your chance to develop powerful connections and a special time of camaraderie with other professionals.
Invited Guests Include:
- Teachers, counselors and administrators in the K-12 system
- Community members who work with the Latino population
- Academic affairs administrators, deans, department chairs and teaching faculty
- Representatives of state and national institutes, associations, agencies, commissions and foundations
- Representatives of community-based agencies and organizations
- Representatives from local, state and federal governments