Council of Independent Colleges Tuition Exchange Program (CIC-TEP)
Steps Before Applying for a CIC-TEP Tuition Waiver:
- The applicant should apply for admission to the institution where he or she desires to study.
- The applicant must receive approval of a CIC-TEP waiver from Regent University's administrator of tuition exchange programs.
- CIC-TEP applications must be submitted by October 15 for enrollment in the fall semester during the same year. Be aware that some participating institutions may have earlier deadlines.
An approved application for the CIC-TEP will be subject to the following guidelines:
- The approved tuition waiver is good for one degree only.
- An approved waiver is in effect for up to eight semesters only. Extension of the program or enrollment in courses that are over and above the degree requirements are not authorized.
- Dependent eligibility is based upon the IRS definition of dependent as related to the employee seeking the benefit.
Important Application Considerations
- Waivers for free tuition at a participating college or university are made available to a maximum of 15 of Regent's full-time employees, their spouses or eligible dependents each academic year
- Tuition waiver applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Other factors in consideration are the number of students receiving tuition waivers within a school or department at Regent and the total number of students receiving tuition waivers university-wide.
- The prospective student must meet and maintain eligibility conditions set forth by both Regent University and the host institution.
To apply for the CIC-TEP: fill out our online application.
For questions, please call the Registrar's Office at 757.352.4047 or e-mail us.