For a detailed outline of The Center for Teaching & Learning's video production capabilities, please visit Media Production.
- Scenarios: Consulting and script writing services are available to help faculty develop effective scenarios. A director uses stills with text or digital audio and video capability to capture actors portraying a situation. The sequence is then edited to short video clips, which can be delivered on various formats.
Example: Working with People You Don't Like (length 00:06:40)
- Interviews: Special guests can be videotaped in an interview format for streaming via the internet or to be made available in other formats.
Example: Mark Yarhouse Interview (length 00:11:48)
Purpose and Use
- To augment group discussion in Blackboard
- To portray issues of human communication
- To engage learners who are visually oriented
- To enhance the level of discussion regarding analysis of an issue or case
- To feature contributors to an area of study or discipline