For a detailed outline of The Center for Teaching & Learning's audio production capabilities, please visit Media Production.
- Simulations: Useful when revealing a cause/effect relationship, simulations can be interactive or can run independently as a demonstration.
Example: Center for Human Simulation by the University of Colorado
- Graphical Representations: Some possible course enhancements include relational charts, information hierarchies, and identification grids.
Example: Graphic Organizers
Purpose and Use
- To portray a subjective view of people, objects, or places
- To provide a visual reference for fictional people, objects, or places
- To engage learners who are visually oriented
- To identify parts of a system
- To show cause and effect
- To show a concept
- To organize and show the direction of a relationship