Saturday, March 9, 2013 from 12:15-1:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 27, 2013 from 12:15-1:30 p.m.
|Location:||Virginia Beach Campus; CRB 107 - (#4 on Map)|
|Register by:||2 days prior to the seminar|
Regent 411 is a brief 90-minute orientation for busy adult learners. Join us for an informative and interactive campus tour, as well as a time to answer your questions about:
- Academic Advising (e.g., support, policies)
- Student support programs (Writing Center, tutoring, online support)
- Student Services (e.g., Student ID and parking, disability services, university bookstore, food services, shuttle services)
- Student Life (e.g., Intramurals, student organizations, events and activities, mission trips, life groups, chapels)
- Financial Matters (e.g., General Financial Aid and Business Office procedures)
Attention: New students may also want to take advantage of our Maximize Regent seminar, which is designed to help busy adult learners acquire or refresh powerful academic skills, equipping them to earn better grades in less time.